Protect your Bitcoins with high-security login.
To sell Bitcoin/ Ethereum you need to first send them to your Shiftal wallet.
Shiftal remembers your IP address and verifies logins are coming from the same IP. If an unknown IP is encountered, an email confirmation is required before the login can proceed.
Prevent logins from unauthorized IP’s.
Other Security Measures
- Do not use the same password on different websites.
- Do not use Tor browser. Using a Tor browser puts you at the risk of getting your bitcoins stolen.
- Do not get involved in transactions outside the Shiftal.
- Do not use the website from shared computers or devices, like the ones in public internet cafes, as they may have keyloggers installed to steal your user credentials.
- When logging in to the website, read the browser address bar and check that you are logging into Shiftal.com and not a phishing domain. Make sure the spelling is Shiftal.com exactly, as the phishers, especially email phishers, often register domain names resembling Shiftal.com domain name.
- Do not click Shiftal Google advertisements.
- If possible, when accessing Bitcoin/Ethereum wallets, do this from a dedicated computer you have reserved for financial tasks only. Do not use this computer for other tasks.
- Do not install third-party software, pirated software or browser addons you cannot trust 100%. This greatly reduces the risk of getting Bitcoin/Ethereum stealing malware infection on the computer.